Sewing is a lot like life...sure, there are patterns for just about everything, but in order to love what you do, or love what you make, you have to change the pattern to make it your own regardless if the change is a fraction of an inch or the length of a yard. And more often that not, those choices you make to change the pattern do not work out exactly the way you hope. It can be frustrating and challenging, and sometimes you have have to rip it all apart at the seams and start completely over. Which requires patience. A lot of patience. But in doing so, you create something that is far more rewarding, and far more beautiful, then what you started with.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fun Feature from a Favorite!

Thank you so much to Misty at Creative Itch for featuring one of my butterfly aprons this morning, what a nice surprise and a huge compliment! Creative Itch's Sew Cute Tuesday was one of the very first parties I started sharing on, so to be featured by Misty is so nice!

What I love about it is it is specifically for sewing projects, so it is also one of my favorites to check back on every week to see all the wonderful sewing projects everyone else has listed! Definitely be sure to stop over there and participate in Sew Cute Tuesday! I'll see you there!

Photobucket




I've posted different aprons a few different times over the last two weeks, so here are the links to them all in one spot:


And a new one I finished Sunday night, the Robot!
Don't let the pictures fool you, the aprons fit children from 2-5 years old and several of them are over in my shop. Matching crayon rolls are also available, what a fun holiday gift!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have just found your blog, I love it!
    I like all the aprons you have been making but my favourite has to be the Ladybug!
    My daughter would love that one!
    Have a great day,
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable apron! I love to have little helpers in the kitchen! Cute blog : )
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete